Hello! So this is a highly requested video and blog post and I really did have so much fun filming, editing and writing it for you! In the video below I show you around our Woodland Animal themed Nursery for our Baby Boy PLUS I show you some cheeky Ikea hacks too!
I really hope you enjoy watching and reading it!
I’ve listed below the items that we have in our nursery along with where you can get them too!
Shop the Nursery
- Cot with Drawer & Changing Station (0-24 months) – From Mokee
- Futon/Sofa Bed – Ikea
- Book Shelf – Ikea
- Tall Drawers – Ikea
- Wardrobe Area – Upturned & painted spice racks from Ikea
- White Picture Frames – Ikea
Soft Furnishings, Clothing & Wipes
- Woodland Animal Blind – Dunelm Mill
- Cushion Covers – eBay & Dunelm Mill
- Soft Toys – My 1st Years & Baby Shower Gifts
- Clothes – Baby Shower Gifts from JoJo Maman Bebe
- Bedding (Flat Sheets & Cellular Blankets) – Mother Care
- Sleeping Bags – JD Williams & My Babiie
- New Born Sleeping Bag – The Gro Company
- Baby Wipes – Aqua Wipes from Amazon
- Nursery Tidy – Attached to our cot from Mamas & Papas
- Books – Black & White Book from Amazon
- Night Light – Lumie Bedbug
- Room Thermometer – The Original Gro Egg from Gro Company
- Baby Bouncer – Rabbit Theme from My Babiie
- Woodland Sticker Tree – Not on The High Street
- Animal Prints – eBay, Not On The High Street, Crown Prints & Amazon
- Animal Wardrobe Dividers – Available from Amazon
In Our Bedroom & Ensuite:
- Moses Basket (0-6 months) – Shnuggles
- White Noise Maker – My Hummy (will be on our bedside table when the baby is sleeping)
- Room Thermometer – Gro Egg 2 from Gro Company
- Baby Bath – Shnuggles
- Baby Bath Thermometer – Duck from Amazon (aim for 37 degrees C)
- Baby Changing Mat – Shnuggles
Thank you so much for reading this blog post & I really hope it gives you some good ideas for your nursery!
*This blog post contains affiliate links, please read my disclaimer page for more information.