A delicious alternative to shop-bought ice lollies.
They are simple to make and are free from added sugar!
This recipe is taken from my brand new toddler friendly snack e-guide, which includes three other snack recipes PLUS a weekly planner and shopping list page for all your little one’s meals throughout the week!
You can download my toddler snack guide for free by signing up to my newsletter!
These fruity yoghurt lollies are so easy to make and require virtually no preparation! They’re also much cheaper and friendlier on the teeth than shop-bought ice lollies.
These tasty treats are a fantastic source of energy, protein and essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development, such as calcium.
– 100g natural, Greek or coconut yoghurt*
– 50g soft fruit e.g. berries (frozen or fresh) or tinned peach or pear
– 1/2 tsp of honey or maple syrup** (optional)
1. Weigh out the yoghurt into a bowl.
2. Chop up the berries (or other fruit) or mash with a fork, add to the yoghurt and stir well.
3. Spoon into the lolly moulds & place in the freezer for 2+ hours to set.
5. When they’re ready to be eaten, run the moulds under warm water to loosen and pull them out. Enjoy!
👩🏻🍳 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅’𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 ❄️
* Use full fat yoghurt for a better result (or breast milk with nothing else added if your baby is teething & you aren’t weaning yet). For a dairy-free alternative, try coconut yoghurt!
** Skip the maple syrup/honey if your baby is under 12m
I really hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do at home!
And don’t forget to let me know if you make it over on my Instagram – @mummynutriton
Use the hashtag #MummyNutritionSnacks for your pics! 🙂